Successfully Treating Chronic Conditions
If you have been diagnosed with lymphedema, chronic edema, or non–healing wounds, you know how important it is to continue your treatment program. Using the Flexitouch system at home or while traveling will allow you to manage your symptoms, improve your health and enjoy a better quality of life.
The Flexitouch system is designed with features that deliver results and make the in–home therapy experience enjoyable for patients.
- Multiple treatment options provide customized treatment
- Program options allow treatment of the limb only or limb and core
- Easy to set up and operate
- Comfortable and adjustable garments and accessories
- Portable and lightweight controller
- Pleasant, soothing, massage–like sensation
- Quiet operation for reading, sleeping, enjoying TV or music during therapy
- Standard treatment in as little as one hour per day
- Proven results!
Personalized Service and Reimbursement Support
Dedicated product specialists offer knowledgeable, personal service and support, and clinical trainers come to your home to teach you how to set up and operate your Flexitouch system. In addition, our experienced reimbursement team manages the insurance coverage process, streamlining authorization and expediting approvals. Covered by more than 600 healthcare plans, the Flexitouch system is now more accessible and affordable than ever before.
More than 600 healthcare plans and government agencies, including the VA and Medicare, provide reimbursement coverage for the Flexitouch system. Our dedicated team of reimbursement specialists works closely with patients, therapists and payers to secure reimbursement for clinically appropriate patients. The Flexitouch system is available by prescription only.
Patients often need ongoing emotional support and physical assistance from caregivers and/or spouses to maintain their daily lymphedema treatment routine and lifelong commitment to their health. Caregivers can:
- Assist in putting on and removing the Flexitouch garments
- Operate the controller
- Maintain the treatment schedule
- Take over childcare and/or other household duties
- Prevent interruptions during therapy session so the patient can experience the maximum benefit from the Flexitouch treatment